GSA 8(a) Stars III - OMNEX
OMNEX is a North Carolina based 8a Joint Venture between Omniware, LLC. and Nexagen Networks, Inc. OMNEX, LLC, is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Appraised, 8a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB).
As a Systems and Software Integrator, we are providing lifecycle professional services to the Navy, Army, Air Force, and U.S. Marine Corps to the C5ISR, Cyber, Avionics, and logistics backed by over 30+ years of exceptional technical past performance.
GSA's 8(a) STARS III
GWAC is now designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Prime Contract: GSA 8(a) STARS III
Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0203
Name: Donna Singh
- DEVSECOPS, Cloud Migration, Software / Web Development / Database /Analytics
- Network Transport, NETOPS
- Cyber Security / Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Benefits of Using 8(a) STARS
- Streamlined Acquisition process IAW 16.505
- Select Qualified Contractor of Choice who is DCAA Certified
- Meet Organization Small Business Goals
- Expedited Negotiations and Award
- Directed awards up to $4.5M
Government 8(a) STARS Acquisition Process
1. Attend a GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training - Before issuing task orders on a GSA GWAC a federal contracting office must complete and receive a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). Once the DPA is achieved, the Contracting Officer becomes an Ordering Contract Officer (OCO). The OCO may already exist in the organization. The training is accomplished through a 45-minute course via webinar, conference call and/or onsite training, and is a one-time requirement.
2. Issuing a Task Order - GSA has developed an 8(a) STARS Ordering Guide that defines roles and responsibilities for the ordering processes.
3. Report Contract Actions - When creating or modifying an award, the OCO must fill in the following information if ordering for a customer agency:
- Contracting office agency ID
- Contracting office ID
- Funding agency ID
- Funding office ID for the customer agency to transfer the socioeconomic credit to the customer
GSA 8(a) STARS has program support personnel standing by to provide the Contracting Officers with a better understanding of the 8(a) STARS program, assist in training, and to help with order placement.